The Immortality of Garrick

The Immortality of Garrick
David Garrick, the eighteenth-century actor, playwright, and theater manager often credited with Shakespeare's 18th-century revival, is here lauded by a group of 17 actors in their favorite Shakespearean characters, as he is carried to his apotheosis

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tempest Performances

Hi all,
So I emailed with the director of the Tempest, and he said the following:

"If you arrange a classroom visit - i.e. have everyone come together - I should be able to organize all tickets for free."

This sounds awesome to me, so I thought I'd post the dates on the blog and then poll people in class W to see if we could coordinate a class visit.  I'm going to put in a plug for the 17th or the 18th, since the Tempest will be freshest in our minds...

let me know!  (and Allison I know you've seen it once already)

Remaining performances are:

Friday, February 17, 2012 – 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 18, 2012 – 8:00 PM
Thursday, February 23, 2012 – 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 26, 2012 – 2:30 PM
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 – 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 03, 2012 – 2:30 PM 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking! I can't go on the 17th but I am definitely able to go on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do the 17th. I'm not sure about the 18th yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17 and 26 works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely can't go the 23. The rest I should be able to do.

    ReplyDelete